Stay up to date with the latest features, improvements and bug fixes in our Collections Platform.
15 Jul, 2021
- Account Upload now ignores invalid values for customer
Addressfields, as long as all other validations succeed.
10 May, 2021
- Transaction Upload now supports reopening settled accounts.
30 April, 2021
- Account Upload now supports Originating Creditor information.
12 April, 2021
- Recalled accounts can be reopened by uploading the same accounts again.
- Payment Reports and Payout Reports now include the Name and ID of the Statement Of Work associated with the paid accounts.
1 March, 2021
- Payment Reports are now available in addition to Payout Reports, as a way to provide notifications of customer payments within the next business day.
20 November, 2020
- Customer DOB is now optional. For regulatory compliance, at least two of the following fields must be provided: date of birth, email, phone, address.
15 October, 2020
- Account Upload supports Statement Of Work ID as per commercial agreement.
- Account Upload supports Balance Breakdown of Principal, Interest and Fees.
- Account Upload supports Product Information such as BNPL Merchant.
- Account Upload supports Client Display Name per customer.
21 September, 2020
- Account Recall is available via file upload.
- Account Upload requires a minimum Balance of 100 cents.
- When a customer address is provided, Account Upload requires a valid State, province or territory for the corresponding Country. Only applicable for countries where state is required.
- Transaction Upload now requires ProcessedAt to be on the same day or later than the corresponding account referral date.
6 June, 2020
- Initial release of Account Upload, Transaction Upload and Payment Reports.